Saturday, October 1, 2011

DIY Magnet Tut :D Love

I love these awesome little magnets. I've been making them for years. A long time ago I saw a tutorial for them, but now I cannot find it, so I'm making my own.

First off :)

You need::

  • Clear Flat Back Marbles (You can get them at any craft store, generally in the floral section
  • Clear Drying Glue (I use Beacons 3in1
  • Magnets (I buy the rolled ones)
  • Scissors
  • Various Magazines, Pictures, or computer printouts

Whatcha Do::


1.Place the Marbles over the image you want :)

2: Put some glue on the back of the marble and press it to the image. Make sure the whole back is covered with glue.

3. The glue will dry clear so if any glue leaks out around it, its okay :D With scissors or an exacto knife or something, cut out around the image. Cut out a small square of the magnets and glue it to the back of the marble.



4. Let Dry and Tadaa!! Awesome Magnets.

No comments:

Post a Comment